Bowhunter for Life (www.bowhunterforlife.com / www.bowhunterforlife.com.au) is a website operated by Bowhunter for Life of P.O. Box 910, Maiden Gully VIC 3551 (“we”, “us” and “our”).
Use of the content on this website
- You acknowledge that this website and all related content is subject to copyright and possibly other intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”).
- We grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to access and use this website solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes.
- We (or our licensors) retain all right, title, and interest in and to this website and all related content, and nothing you do on or in relation to this website or any of the related content will transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you or, except for the licence referred to in paragraph (b), licence you to exercise any Intellectual Property Rights unless this is expressly stated.
- Except as provided in these terms and conditions, permission to reprint or electronically reproduce this website or any related content in whole or in part for any other purpose is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from us.
- Subject to applicable law, we may revoke the permission referred to in paragraphs (b) and (d) at any time and may suspend or deny, in our sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of this website without notice.
- If purchasing products containing liquor, you must be over 18 and agree to all relevant legislations and acts for each respective Australian state and territory in respect of the specified premises that are the subject of each respective licence.
- You must not disclose to any other person any user name and password that we give to you. We will assume that any use of this Website made using that user name and password is you, and you will be responsible for any such use, except where you have notified us under paragraph (b).
- You must notify us if you become aware of any improper use or disclosure of your user name and password, in which case we will allocate a new user name and password to you.
- In using this Website, you must not:
- provide us with inaccurate or incomplete information;
- violate any applicable laws, or use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions;
- impersonate any person;
- distribute viruses, corrupt files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of any computer hardware or software;
- collect or store personal data about other users of this website; or
- engage in any other conduct that inhibits any other person from using or enjoying this website.
Variation of this Website
We may from time to time and without notice, vary, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any or all of this website (including the products that may be included from time to time on this website).
- Neither party will be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of that party.
- If any part of these vendor terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part is to be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- These vendor terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- Your purchase of the products is conducted electronically and each party agrees that the other may communicate with it electronically for all aspects of any product purchase, including by sending electronic notices.
- The provisions of these vendor terms which by their nature survive termination or expiry of these vendor terms will survive termination or expiry of these vendor terms.
- The term “including” when used in these vendor terms is not a term of limitation.